Silver Rainbow is made up of 3 components: staff training, organisational capacity building, and communities of practice.
Designed to increase aged care services ability to provide cultural safety for LGBTI+ people.
- Language, terminology & why we don't use the 'Q'
- Why inclusion matters
- How to become more inclusive
Works with you to develop an action to improve the service's LGBTI+ inclusivity
- Tailored to your organisation's needs
- Identifies opportunities for improvement
- Can be a small or larger activity
communities of practice
Opportunities for individuals to learn about, discuss and share LGBTI+ inclusive practices.
- Online sessions available
- Provides opportunities for peer connections
- Dates and details will be posted here and sent to our email subscribers.
Silver Rainbow Training
Title Introduction to LGBTI+ Training
Format presentation & activities in a safe learning environment
Delivery available online or in person
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up here